Portico is a service of ITHAKA and is overseen by its?Board of Trustees. The trustees represent all members of the academic community with an interest in the long-term preservation of scholarly content, including university presidents, librarians, publishers, and faculty members.
In addition, an advisory committee of librarians and publishers is dedicated specifically to Portico. The committee ensures the careful review and guidance of Portico’s policies and approach, as well as consistency with best practices in digital preservation.
Advisory committee members
- Robin Adams, librarian and college archivist, Trinity College Dublin
- Patricia Cruse, director, DataCite
- Scott Delman, director of publishing, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Daniel Dollar, associate university librarian for collections, preservation and digital scholarship, Yale University Library
- Dale Flecker, retired (formerly associate director, Harvard University Library)
- Hans Jansen, deputy director general, National Library of the Netherlands
- Garrett Kiely, director, University of Chicago Press
- Carol Mandel, dean of the division of libraries, New York University
- Frank Menchaca, chief product officer, SAE International
- Oya Rieger, associate university librarian for digital scholarship services, Cornell University
- Neil L. Schmidt, vice president and general manager, global operations, Wolters Kluwer Health Medical Research
- Brian Schottlaender, Audrey Geisel University Librarian, University of California, San Diego